Hey, here is my breakfast/brunch today (around 300 cal). I can't seem to eat early in the morning anymore to eat an actual breakfast. So, I now focus my energy on brunch, without the mimosas. My brunch meals last me through lunch so I can limit how much snacking I do.
Now, here's one of my quick versions of an Oatmeal breakfast/brunch.
1 pack of instant Quaker Oats (mine is Cinnamon)
1 tsp of chia seeds
2 tsp of Peter Pan honey roast creamy peanut butter
1/2 a medium banana
2 medium strawberries
2 tsp sugar
1 tbs smart butter
*Cook oatmeal as package says. I used a pot to cook mine. Added water as the package says and added half of the 1/2 tbs butter and mixed with 1 tsp of sugar. When it's finished I set it aside in the bowl.
1. In a sauce pan on medium heat add the other half of butter in the pan.
2. Add 1 tsp of sugar and stir it.
3. Chop the banana in half and place face down in the pan. Softly stir and flip until lightly browned on each side.
4. Pour the two halves of the bananas into the bowl with your oatmeal
1. Chop the 2 strawberries and place inside of your oatmeal bowl.
2. Melt the 2 tsp of peanut butter in a small microwavable bowl and pour as neatly as possible over your fruit or place it on one side.
3. Sprinkle the chia seeds over the top.
BOOM! Around 300 cal Breakfast/Brunch!
YOU POPPING SIS/BRUH, ENJOY!
Try out this recipe and show me what you made on Pinterest.