What's up! Today I made a fried egg and potatoes. I just made it a little pretty.
• 1 Egg
• 1 small or medium Idaho or Yukon Potato
• 1/2 cup of mixed peppers
• 1/4 cup of chopped onions
• 1 tbs of Olive oil
• 1 tbs of Smart Butter
1. I like to microwave my potatoes to make them softer. There are other options but I microwaved mine for 2min.
2. Peel and chop into slices or chunks depending on preference.
3. Pour olive oil in the pan on medium heat.
4. Add your chopped potatoes and onions into the pan and cook until browned. Set potatoes aside.
5. Now fry your egg. I add salt and pepper. You can do it according to personal preference. Lay the egg across your fried potatoes
6. Lastly, you want to fry your peppers. I added salt, pepper and onion powder into my mix.
7. Once they are cooked, add them on top of your egg with a little cheese or parsley and enjoy.
BOOM! YOU POPPING SIS/BRUH, ENJOY!