Shrimp & Tortellini Pasta
What's up! Here's my first try at this Shrimp & Tortellini pasta dish. This version is for 2 servings.
• 1 1/2 cup of your favorite tortellini pasta
• 2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
(if you use this keep in mind it has a sweeter taste)
• 1/2 cup graded parmesan cheese
(if you like cheesy)
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Onion powder
• Garlic powder
• Cayenne pepper (I'm addicted)
• 1 cup of spinach
• 2 tbs of smart butter
• 1 tbs flour
• Shrimp (2 servings worth)
1. Cook pasta as package says. Taste to make sure it's done the way you like your pasta.
2. Add butter to sauce pan. Mix in flour. Then add almond milk and mix.
3. Once a creamy texture add in the rest of the seasonings. Taste as you go and add more if necessary.
3. Defrost, clean and sauté your shrimp as you like.
4. Add your cooked pasta into the mixture.
5. Add shrimp into the mixture.
6. Add seasonings until it's to your preference.
BOOM! YOU POPPING SIS/BRUH, ENJOY!
Try out this recipe and show me what you made on Pinterest.
** Original Post - https://pin.it/75xHWoe **