Caramelized Banana Pancakes
What's up! Here's my Caramelized Banana pancakes. Really good, low calorie and I didn't have to add ANY SYRUP! It was perfect and filling.
This is another not completely from scratch recipe that will take you no more than 10 minutes to whip up.
*Today is my 31st day of logging my food everyday over on my Instagram. My daily meals are on my Instagram (@NeizhaB) in the Food Highlight. Check it out!
• 1/3cup Bisquick
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 tsp canola oil
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp sugar white granulated
• 1 tbs smart butter
1. Mix or whip the ingredients in a bowl until even.
2. Add a 1/2 tbs of butter to the pan and spread or spray a few squirts of spray butter into a sauce pan.
3. Pour some of the mix into the pan. I used a smaller pan today because I wanted my pancake sizes a little more even.
4. Let it sit for at least a minute or until it bubbles up, then flip it over. I tend to push my pancakes down, bad habit, but it worked out since it was in a smaller pan. The pancakes were still fluffy.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you're done. You can add more butter or another squirt of butter spray but be careful because, calories lol.
*You should be able to make 3 medium sized pancakes or 2 large pancakes.
6. Once the pancakes are finished take the other 1/2 tbs of smart butter and lightly spread it between each pancake.
Caramelized Banana Topping:
• 2 or 4 tbs of lite whipped cream can *15 cal for each 2 tbs
• 2 tbs smart butter
• 1 tbs white granulated sugar
• 1/2 a medium banana
1. Add the 2 tbs of butter and sugar into the sauce pan on medium heat. Mix it for a few seconds.
2. Add the chopped up bananas into the pan and let it start to cook. Once browned a little on one side flip the chopped bananas over. Continue until the bananas are as brown as you'd like and the sauce is a little brown.
3. Take it off the heat and pour the now caramelized bananas on top of your pancakes. You can use a fork or spoon to help guide your caramelized bananas.
4. Spray a little of your canned whip cream in top.
* This should be close to 500 cal. I'll make a lower calorie one next time.
BOOM! YOU POPPING SIS/BRUH, ENJOY!
Try out this recipe and show me what you made on Pinterest.