Low Carb Black Bean Burger
Whats up! Here's my low calorie and low carb black bean burger. Enjoy!
• 1 can of Black Beans
• 1/2 cup Corn
• 1 egg (optional makes the mix looser)
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
• 1tsp of each seasoning (onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper)
• 4 Slices of Lettuce
• 1 Slice of Onions
• 1/2 Avocado
• diced Tomatoes
• 1tsp Salt
• 1tsp Pepper
• 1tsp Onion Powder
• 1tsp Garlic Powder
1. Drain the black beans can. Set 1/2 cup of black beans aside. 2. In a mixing bowl add the rest of the black beans together and mash.
3. Add seasonings, corn, egg, bread crumbs & the rest of the black beans into the mix.
4. Take a handful of the mix out and shape your patty.
5. In a sauce pan on medium heat add 1 tbs of olive oil. Sauté until lightly browned on each side.
6. Mash your avocado and mix your diced tomatoes in.
7. Sauté your onions
8. Now for the platting, place your burger on top of your lettuce. Add your avocado and tomato mix on top. Top it with your sautéed onions.