Shrimp & Grits with Jalapeño and Corn
Whats up! Here is my Spicy Shrimp & Grits recipe.
• Frozen Shrimp (defrosted)
• 1 Onion Slice (chopped)
• 1 Jalapeno (chopped)
• 1/2 cup Corn
• 4 tbs butter
• 2 tsp cayenne pepper
• 1/4 cup cheese (your choice)
• 2 tbs olive oil
• Salt (to taste)
• Pepper (to taste)
• 2 tsp Onion powder
• 2 tsp Garlic powder
1. Cook your grits according to your package serving size. Add 2 tbs butter, salt, pepper & cheese. Sit aside.
2. Sauté onions and jalapeños together adding salt and pepper. Once onions are opaque add corn into the mix. Sit aside.
3. Sauté shrimp add onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper & cayenne.
4. Take 2 tbs of butter add the remaining onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper & cayenne into the butter. Microwave for 30 seconds.
5. Now to plate. Pour your grits into a bowl. Layer with your onion, jalapeño and corn mix. Add shrimp on top and finally pour your butter mix on top.