Bell Pepper Omelets
What's up! Here are my Bell Pepper Omelets. I saw this idea online and decided to recreate it.
• 2 tbs olive oil
• 1 Bell Pepper sliced
• 2 mini bell peppers chopped
• 1/3 jalapeno chopped
• 1/2 cup mushrooms
• 1 cup spinach
• Handful of Cherry tomatoes
• 1/2 avocado mashed
• 1/3 green onion sliced
• 2 eggs
• 1/4 cup cheese
1. After you cut up the ingredients up as listed above get a sauce pan and turn it to medium heat. Add the 1tbs olive oil into the pan.
2. Place the sliced bell peppers down into the pan. Sauté until you see light color change. Flip the sliced bell pepper over and repeat. After about 30 sec - 1 minute take it out of the pan and place aside.
3. Sauté the rest of your ingredients as you like. Mushrooms, onions, mini bell peppers and spinach.
4. Stir your eggs together with the cheese. Mix the sautéed ingredients into your egg mix.
5. Place your sliced bell pepper back into the pan and pour some of your egg mix into it. Once lightly browned on one side flip it over and repeat this step for the rest of the bell peppers.
6. Place the peppers on a plate, mash your avocado and chop your cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle your green onions on top.
BOOM! YOU POPPING SIS/BRUH, ENJOY!
Try out this recipe and show me what you made on Pinterest!